A divine vegetarian concoction! Meaty portabella mushroom, baked in a balsamic vinegar marinade, served on a toasted hard roll with cream cheese on one side, extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar on the other, topped with fresh cucumber slices, red ripe tomatoes, leafy lettuce and delicious roasted peppers.
Soup Du Jour: Split pea with smoked ham
* Petite ricotta tarts with spinach and sausage $2.95
* Whole grain rotini, tomato and garbanzo beans in a honey mustard vinaigrette
* Spanish style potato salad with white potatoes and cilantro
* Signature poppy seed coleslaw
* Seasonal fruit salad
GLUTEN FREE Green Salad Special: Toasted walnut Caesar - make it a Chicken Caesar!
To kick off the fall:
It's the time of the year for
PUMPKIN MUFFINS! Come get one!
* American composer William Albright was born in Gary, IN on this date in 1944.
* Maestro Robert Craft was born in Kingston, NY in 1923. He was also a writer.
* Connecticut's own Charles Ives was born in Danbury in 1874. He died in 1954.